Selasa, 30 Juli 2013

4 Jars Elicina PLUS Crema de Caracol Snail Cream


ELICINA PLUS , the new creation of Elicina Cosmetics. The snail cream that everyone was waiting for, designed for all of those with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more humectants in order to avoid irritation, dryness and tightness.ELICINA PLUS has the same 80% of snail extract with the only difference that the other 20% are enriched with carefully selected humectants to give your skin a balanced and effective moisture. This new formulation gives your skin a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness.ELICINA PLUS is the only snail cream that contains 80% snail extract, which makes it truly effective in the regeneration of tissue. Plus, it does'nt contain perfume or color with the idea of keeping it as natural as possible (the snail is not sacrificed in this process).

  • Ama**n Sales Rank: #187546 in Beauty
  • Brand: Elicina
  • Model: EliPls4
  • Number of items: 10
  • Elicina PLUS contains natural moisture retaining properties specially blended and tested for maximum hydration of the face and neck with a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness
  • Elicina PLUS snail cream softens and diminishes: wrinkles, acne, rosacea, stretch marks, scars, burns, age, sun & liver spots
  • Pure and natural no colorants or perfume, 80% snail secretion
  • Recommended for people with dry, tight, sensitive or irritable skin that requires more moisturizers
  • For normal to oily skin use Elicina

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar