Our goat milk soaps are famous for their high-quality natural ingredients and its 100% fresh goat's milk, not dried powder milk. This one has not only goat's milk, we added oatmeal to provide an exfoliating and LOTS of golden blossom honey that complements the moisturizing qualities and adds an amazing scent of honey in this handmade soap. You will think you taking a shower in a field of beehives with out the bees.Goats milk contains over 50 nutrients. Vitamins such as A, Bs, C and E along with minerals, amino and other fatty acids help to rejuvenate and heal skin cells. Along with Zinc, triglycerides help to slow the affects of aging. Because goats milk is naturally homogenized and PH balanced, it is more easily absorbed into your skin.
- Ama**n Sales Rank: #70367 in Health and Beauty
- Brand: Natural Handcrafted Soap LLC
- Ingredients: Olive, organic coconut oils, farm fresh goats milk, lard, oatmeal, golden blossom honey
- Dimensions: .44 pounds
- This soap is for dry ,oily and normal skin ,rich smooth lather .,
- Made with naturally farm fresh goat milk (not powdered)
- LOTS of golden blossom honey
- Our handmade/ handcrafted soaps are formulated to deliver the very best in skin care while using only safe, truly natural ingredients. We never use harmful synthetic chemicals, preservatives, artificial dyes, or synthetic fragrance oils. All of our soaps are made in small batches to ensure the quality of each batch. We hand stir, hand cut and hand wrap every bar. We even make our own wrapper. Every bar is given a long cure period so that when it reaches you it is mild and ready to use.. We hand-make many different varieties of soap. Every bar begins with a high percentage of cold pressed olive oil to which we add organic coconut, palm and castor, avocado, brazilian nut, almond and hazelnut , tea tree, and copaiba oils for a rich creamy lather that nourishes as it moisturizes. Next we add botanicals, butters, and cleansing earth clays for their exceptional skin care benefits. Finally, we scent our fragrant soaps with only pure essential oils extrafresh clean scents, the way mother nature intendedcted from plants . . .
- We make all our soaps, we do not re-sell any products. Many people are still washing their skin with soap made with water. Switching to soap made with goat milk can truly benefit your skin's health. Goat milk soap is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is also perfect for healthy skin that wants to stay that way. Unprocessed goat milk fresh from the farm contains many benefits. Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin's surface. This leaves new cells on the surface of your skin that are smoother and younger looking. The alpha-hydroxy acids are so effective because they break down the bonds that hold the dead skin cells together. Removing dead skin cells will help many skin conditions by removing irritation. Water-based soaps may use harsh chemical acids to accomplish this, frequently with skin-damaging results. Vitamins. Goat milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin. There have been several medical studies showing that creams made with Vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief. Water-based soaps can be artificially fortified with vitamins, but most aren't.