African Shea Butter is 100% Natural and is derived from the nut of the Karite Tree (The Tree of Life), which grows throughout West African. Our Shea Butter comes from a group of co-operative producers in Ghana, West Africa. The majority of the people in this area live on less than a dollar a day. So when you buy our Shea Butter, know that you are directly assisting needy families in Africa. It's therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin. African Shea Butter in its natural form is called raw shea butter or unrefined shea butter. Pure shea butter is coveted throughout Africa for it's natural skin care benefits. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin. Usage includes: Treatment of dry skin, eczema and minor burns, Pain relief from swelling and arthritis, Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F, Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes, Massages, diaper rash and as a hair conditioner.Dudu-Osun African Black Soap is specially formulated entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, this soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles and dark spots. Scented with Osun (Camwood extract) citrus juices and native honey. Bio-degradable. No Preservatives, no preservatives and no artificial colors. Contains ingredients from natural plants and herbs from the tropical rain forest and Savannah regions such as Aloe Vera and natural vitamins. Pure Honey, Shea Butter, Osun (camwood), Palmkernel Oil, Cocoa Pod Ash, Palm Bunch Ash, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Lime Juice & Oil, Lemon Juice & Oil, Water & Fragrance
- Ama**n Sales Rank: #139868 in Beauty
- Brand: SAAQIN ®
- African Shea Butter Cream 16 Oz. (100% Pure & Raw)
- Infuses your skin with nautrally occuring vitamin E, rejuvenates and provides moisturize to the skin.
- Shelf life of roughly 18-24 months, when kept in a cool, dry place. Extend the shelf life of Shea Butter by keeping it refrigerated.
- Minimizes wrinkles, stretch marks, age marks and skin discoloration. Transforms aging skin into younger looking skin.
- Dudu-Osun Black Soap - Nature's Cure for All Skin Problems and Skin Types, Anti Bacterial. Great for Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne and Dermatitis!