Rosacea is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that affects many adults. It causes redness in your face and produces small, red, pus-filled bumps or pustules and in advanced stages thickened skin. Left untreated, rosacea tends to be progressive, which means it gets worse over time. Though rosacea doesn't have a cure, treatments can control and reduce the signs and symptoms. Dr. Judith Hellman's basic rosacea skin care package, based on the analgesic effectiveness of Green Tea is a soothing, easy to use protocol that helps control flare ups and diminishes the signs and symptoms of the condition.All of the products have a luxurious and non-irritating texture, and are absorbed into the skin quickly, leaving a smooth, velvety feel. The formulas are based on the highest available concentration of chief ingredients to provide actual visible results with consistent use.
- Ama**n Sales Rank: #733570 in Beauty
- Brand: Dr. Judith Hellman
- Dr. Judith Hellman's basic rosacea skin care package, based on the analgesic effectiveness of Green Tea is a soothing, easy to use protocol that helps control flare ups and diminishes the signs and symptoms of the condition.
- Start with Green Tea Cleanser which reduces inflammation and soothes the skin. Can be washed off or just tissued off for lasting pampering with the residual antioxidants and vitamins contained in the cleanser absorbed into the skin leaving it moist and PH balanced.
- Green Tea Antioxidant Serum is the second treatment step. Presented in a light base, this powerful but calming antioxidant serum is a wonderful anodyne for rosacea and sensitive skin. It has a soothing and calming effect on inflamed, irritated and red skin. Can be used once or twice a day. Keep in the fridge for an extra refreshing effect.
- Step three is to hydrate and moisturize with a soothing, gentle vitamin enriched moisturizer. Q10 Antioxidant Cream is a light but rich anti-aging moisturizer with the potent antioxidant CoEnzyme Q10 and Vitamins A, C, and E. Q10 Cream activates the metabolic activity of oxygen in the cells, relying on the replenishing properties of Coenzyme Q10 which assists in soothing flushed, irritated skin and defends against redness and breakouts..
- Always protect your face. When you are outdoors, protect your face by wearing a wide-brimmed hat or visor. Use a sunscreen that is rated SPF 30 every day. Dr. Hellman recommends Minus Sol Facial Sunscreen.