Trehalose is a hydro-active sugar obtained from desert plants able to create a protective barrier around cells limiting their loss of water. Baobab extract is obtained from the leaves of the invaluable African plant known also as the "Plant of Life" since it can survive up to 5,000 years. Its moisturizing efficacy is linked to the mucilage obtained from leaves because it is able to bond with large amounts of water.
- Ama**n Sales Rank: #79751 in Beauty
- Brand: Comfort Zone
- Model: 10401
- Number of items: 50
- Recommended for Normally Dehydrated Skins.
- Deep Lasting Moisturizing Effect
- Trehalose, Baobab Extract, Hyaluronic Acid.
- Imported From Parma, Italy