Fallene Cotz SPF 58 Water Resistant UVB/UVA Sunscreen is extra gentle, and dermatologist recommended for sensitive skin. No chemical sunscreen filters. Dries clear and PABA free. Contains only Titanium and Zinc, and has UVB/UVA protection. Water resistant and fragrance free.
UVB is the cause of early skin redness experienced during initial sun exposure. UVA (320nm-400nm) is responsible for deeper skin damage, and many of the long term destructive changes that are harmful to the skin. Unfortunately there is no official rating system, to date, that measure's a products' UVA protection.
UVA radiation, unlike UVB, is consistently the same all day long, all month long and all year long. UVA rays present almost the saM.D.amaging effects to the skin in December at 9am, as they do in July at 4 p.m. UVA radiation is consistently damaging, and in fact, enters deeper into the skin than UVB. Since UVA damage is cumulative and penetrates through glass, everyone requires daily, year round protection. Made in USA.
- Ama**n Sales Rank: #2962 in Beauty
- Size: 2.50
- Color: white
- Brand: Fallene
- Model: FALLENE763177
- Ingredients: Active ingredients: titanium dioxide (10%), zinc oxide (3%)
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.25" h x2.50" w x6.75" l,.18 pounds
- One 2.5-ounce tube of SPF58 sunscreen
- Contains only titanium and zinc
- Extra gentle; dermatologist recommended for sensitive skin
- Water-resistant and fragrance-free
- Made in the United States