100% Natural Shea Butter is derived from the nut of the Karite Tree (The Tree of Life), which grows throughout West African. Our Shea Butter comes from a group of co-operative producers in Ghana, West Africa. All members of the group come from poor countries where there is excessive umeployment, low standards of living and a high poverty rate. The majority of the people in this area live on less than a dollar a day. So when you buy our Shea Butter, know that you are directly assisting needy families in Africa. It's therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin. African Shea Butter in its natural form is called raw shea butter or unrefined shea butter. Pure shea butter is coveted throughout Africa for it's natural skin care benefits. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin. Usage includes: Treatment of dry skin, ecsema and minor burns, Pain relief from swelling and arthritis, Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F, Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes, Massages, diaper rash and as a hair conditioner. Skin looks and feels smoother, softer and healthier.
- Ama**n Sales Rank: #86082 in Beauty
- Brand: SAAQIN ®
- African Shea Butter Cream 16 Oz. (100% Pure & Raw)
- Transforms aging skin into younger looking skin, minimizes wrinkles, stretch marks, age marks and skin discoloration.
- Rejuvenates, provides moisturize and infuses your skin with nautrally occuring vitamin E.
- Shelf life of roughly 18-24 months, when kept in a cool, dry place, extend the shelf life of Shea Butter by keeping it refrigerated.
- Shea Butter is far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. 2 containers; each 16 oz.